It's a close-up of Alexander Mahone in the season 2 episode 'Panama' when he is raving to Agent Lang about the plans he has of Scofield's tattoos.
2. What's your current relationship status?
Single and happy, thnxverymuch.
3. Ever had a near-death experience?
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
6. Any celeb you would marry?
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Probably nobody, lol.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Yeah. Anne Hathaway, Julia Stiles.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
10. Do you have anything pierced?
11. Do you have any tattoos?
No. I like tattoos though.
12. Do you like pain?
13. Do you like to shop?
NO PLZ MAKE IT STOP.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A bag of chips.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
I don't own a credit card.
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
17. What is on your desktop background?
Alexander Mahone from Prison Break.
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
I don't have a cellphone.
19. Do you like redheads?
I like red HAIR. I don't think the colour of someone's hair affects how I think of them.
20. Do you know any twins?
Yeah. My dad's a fraternal twin.
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
22. What was the last movie you watched?
lol, Big Fat Liar.
23. What was the last book you read?
Finished reading? Um, The Body of Christopher Creed. But I am currently reading 'A Tale of Two Cities', 'Crime Scene', 'The Science of C.S.I.' and 'There are two errors in the the title of this book'.
24. Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be "lust at first sight"?
Just lust at first sight.
25. What's your favorite book?
I don't have one favourite book.
26. When was the last time you visited the street where you first lived?
Couple years ago?
27. When was the last time you googled your own name?
Like, five years ago? Ish.
28. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
Mebbe math. I'm good at math.
29. What was/is your least favourite subject at school?
30. Do you like having your photograph taken?
31. What time were you born?
32. Ever seriously questioned your sanity?
33. How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?
34. Can you Limbo?
I haven't in a long time. I'm sure I could, though.
35. Have you ever killed your own dinner?
36. How long have you been living at your current residence?
37. What phobias do you have?
NO official phobias.
38. What's your ideal breakfast?
Scrambled eggs and toast with jam.
39. Where are you right now?
In my bedroom.
40. Why do you blog?
To rant about stuff I like without people judging me.
41. What would you call your autobiography?
... I don't know.
42. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where?
Honduras, two weeks.
43. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc..?
44. Do you have nightmares frequently?
Not frequently. The normal amount.
45. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I totally would. I love me.
46. Which TV character could you be friends with?
47. What's on your mouse pad?
I don't have a mouse pad.
48. What is your ring tone?
I don't have a ring tone -> no cellphone.
49. What did you watch on TV last night?
Bones, NCIS and House. Man, I watched a lot of TV yesterday.
50. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings, plzkthnx.