ETA: Sorry, I screwed that up. I'm going to post them separately now. It's just easier.
"One True Pairing" ship: House/Cuddy (House)
"One True Threesome" ship: Threesome? er... Kellerman/Sara/Mahone (PB). Nevermind that two of them are dead, lol.
"Canon" ship: Alex/Pam (PB)
"Not Canon But Should Be" ship: Linc/Jane (PB). They really lost the opportunity to make me care about Linc there.
"If This Happens I'll Stab My Eyes Out With A Fork" ship: House/Cameron (House). Ew.
"You Are One Sick Bastard" Ship: An existing ship I don't ship, correct? T-Bag/LJ (PB). Why do people promote that sort of thing?
"I Am One Sick Bastard" Ship: But I'm not! Closest thing to that is Mahone/Sara (PB), maybe.
"I dabble a little" Ship: Sawyer/Sun (Lost). I dunno, they just seem kinda cute.
"It's Like A Car Crash" Ship: T-Bag/Sister Mary Francis (PB). This cannot end well, folks.
"Tickles My Fancy But Not Yet Sold" Ship: Jack/Juliet (Lost). Oh god, I had to look up her name. It has been too long without Lost, my friends.
"Makes No Canon Sense But What the Hell" Ship: Mahone/Sara (PB), lol.
"Everyone Loves it But I Just Don't Feel It" Ship: Ron/Hermione (HP). I mean, I "feel" it because I know it's canon, but I don't understand what all the hoopla is about.
"When It's All Said and Done" Ship: Well, in Lost and PB everyone cool will probably be dead, so Harry/Ginny (HP) to be safe.
1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
The Chipmunk Adventure
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Chicago. I haven't actually seen the movie.
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
The Chipmunk Adventure
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie that you own.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting skills.
That never works. Mos Def? I've heard he is good, but I only ever saw him in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet got around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No. I'm persistent/optimistic/naive.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
I don't really... I think I cried when Cedric died in HP4, lol.
No thanks. Well, maybe I'll steal some of yours.
17. How often do go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Probably about five times a year.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
The Bourne Ultimatum
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
The Rocky & Bullwinkle Movie
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Swing Kids. It's not that weird, but none of my friends liked it when we watched it in history class. If Dr. Wilson and Batman swing-dancing is wrong, I don't want to be right.
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
I don't watch scary movies, really. The Ring.
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
I don't know. I don't watch that much comedy. I think I remember enjoying Fun With Dick & Jane. Man, that movie is not even funny. I am so sad.
TV Shows Meme
List four of your favorite TV shows and answer the following questions.
N.B.: I totally had to edit this meme. I do not watch enough TV, so I had to change it to four shows. I honestly do not watch anything else with characters.
1. Prison Break
1. Who is your favourite character from #1?
2. Who is your least favourite character from #2?
Cameron. Boo, you whore.
3. What would a crossover between #3 and #4 include?
WOAH stranded Friends on the island that'd be fun. You know they'd all be killed post-haste. Except Chandler because I love him. And Monica. But if we killed off Monica maybe Chandler would fit in a little more. Otherwise I think his humour might be jarring.
4. Who is your favourite ship from #3?
Charlie/Claire. Woe is me.
5. If you were to set one person from #4 and one person from #2 on a blind date, who would they be?
O_O. Monica and House. Or, no! Chandler and Cuddy. lol, fun times.
6. If you could meet one person from #1 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Mahone, of course. We would get high on mysterious Panamanian drugs. You know we would.
7. If you could change one thing about #4's plotline, what would you change?
I would not let Chandler and Monica have twins. That is cheesy and silly. I would also put more tension on their relationship, because after they got married they got a little boring.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #1, and why you like the relationship between them.
The (unromantic, thnxverymuch) relationship between Mahone and Michael is really cool, especially in Season 2. Now that they're always around eachother it's not quite as interesting, but still provides some electric scenes, i.e. the scene where Mahone stabs the knife into the wall behind Michael (so hot). See, they are MIND MATES. And they are AT ODDS.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #2 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
House, no contest. Jack is welcome to go die. No, I actually don't mind him, he's one of the only characters on Lost I care about.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #2, what order would you choose?
Hugh Laurie, Robert Sean Leonard, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer. It's a good thing this question was for #2, it's the only credit order I know well enough.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #3, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
An architect who builds giant statues. He built the four-toed foot, see. He shall tell us wtf is up with that.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #1?
Unearthed - Michael goes to Pam Mahone's house and asks her about Alex. Michael figures out about Mahone killing Oscar Shales. He then calls up Mahone. They talk. It is hot, trust me. Probably other things happen, but I do not care.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #2, who would it be and how would you do it?
I would kill off Cuddy. In a car accident, fatally wounded and dies in-hospital. Stylishly, hopefully. As an administrator, she is useless, see, and I'd love to see how House would react to it.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #1 or show #4, which would you choose?
Panama, bitches. Er, that's for Prison Break, for the uninformed.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Er. MAHONE. You're not listening, are you? From Prison Break. Remember? Ex-FBI Special Agent Alexander Mahone? Arrested for possession of drugs? My homicidal hottie? Yeah. Him.Back later for the obligatory shagging meme...