01. Answer each of the questions below the cut using the Flickr search engine.
02. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
03. Copy the URL of your favorite photos here: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.ph
04. Then share with the world.
01. First Name: Erin. The search came up with a lot of pictures of Ireland, and since I've always found the fact that Erin = Ireland kind of novel, I chose the most Irish one I could find.
02. Favorite Food: Shrimp. My mom makes this great sauce to go with shrimp. I'm going to request it when I go home for the holidays. And my rez cafeteria serves popcorn shrimp pretty much every goddamn day, and I never seem to get tired of it.
03. Hometown: Belleville, Ontario. It's really hard to find pictures taken within the town itself. There were a couple of great ones of the Bay of Quinte, right outside the rowing club, but this one was better. It's the clock tower, obviously... it's actually in kind of a sketchy part of town, so kudos to the photographer for making it look so non-sketchy. See the water there? When I belonged to the rowing club, I rowed past there. I've also driven my bike there. Not in the water, though.
04. Favorite Color: Orange. Kind of difficult to find my preferred shade of orange, which is much deeper and darker than the colour of that lizard. But whatever.
05. Celebrity Crush: William Fichtner. Um, dur. Is anyone surprised? I wanted a picture from Invasion, but there was just one fuzzy picture of Sheriff Tom, and it was not satisfactory. Ah well.
06. Favorite Drink: Iced tea. As much as I'd like to list some classy alcoholic drink, I don't drink. If I had to choose an alcoholic drink (from my extremely limited experience), I'd say Brandy Alexander. As it stands, I am something of a Nestea addict.
07. Dream Holiday: Sicily. I'm aware that it's not the most wise tourist destination. I don't care. I'd love to go on a cruise that could stop off at Italy and Sicily. Sicily is so fascinating, and if I was robbed or kidnapped while I was there... uh, that sounds even more fascinating, tbqh. It's part of the experience.
08. Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake. Mmm. I like cheesecake with an oreo crumble bottom. The weird red stuff on the cheesecake looks kind of nasty, actually. Whenever my rez cafeteria stocks Turtle cheesecakes, I always pick one up. They will be my downfall, bu what a delicious way to die.
09. What I Want To Be When I Grow Up: Intelligence officer. Y'know, like with the FBI. No, seriously. NO, SERIOUSLY. Nobody ever believes me. That's actually what I want to do.
10. What I Love Most In The World: Hard question. I'd say... variety. The fact that every person can find their niche in the world if they look hard enough, and the fact that human creativity has made everything possible to the truly ambitious.
11. One Word That Describes Me: Control. Hah, look at me, I used a noun to describe. That's not how nouns work, Erin. Anyway, I like control. I need control. Half the reason why I'm eighteen and have never gotten drunk is because I don't want to give up control. I am a complete control-freak. Almost forgot -- why does this picture represent control? Well, I'm thinking about how the properties of the water molecule, especially its abilities of adhesion and cohesion, allow it to take on the shape of those water droplets, to adhere to one another and to the leaf, defying gravity. Water molecules display an admirable degree of control. Heh, I'm such a little chemistry geek.
12. My LiveJournal Name: absinthe_spoons. Oooh, so pretty. That's basically why I chose the name to begin with. Absinthe spoons are gorgeous. We used to have a bottle of absinthe in our pantry when my family lived in the country. Once, I poured out a little into the cap and drank it. It tastes a little bit like licorice.
1. GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!. TIPPERARY, IRELAND., 2. Shrimp Scampi, 3. clock tower downtown Belleville, 4. Lula, 5. William Fichtner in Prison Break, 6. first day of summer, 7. Teatro Greco, Taormina, 8. Cheesecake with strawberry gelèe, 9. Jerome, 10. Garden Variety Show, 11. drops of spring, 12. Absinthe